twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)
in a state of dilemma. My friends dun realli noe what m i tinking. To them, things r juz tt simple and easy as it is. Of cuz i hope it is, but sumthing's juz lacking. No one is apparent upset, but maybe juz me feeling empty. trying to b cheerful juz deceives myself nothing except da perception of others. in a time when negative feedback is more frequent, one often gets discouraged.

I'm so happy for TJ Guitar Club. Gold wif honours lei! Heard dey're d only one among d jcs to get tt! even though other jcs hav put up very gd show wif both performance and appearance. Tis shows juz hw much guitar club has strived to achieve.

I din go on wed cos got BMTC k.. dun say i go elsewhere for duno wad purpose. Gona stay back every possible day to do mm. Dun wana hav any regrets when i step down. It'll be one of da last show in my jc phase le, wana get sum results. It's hard to moltivate everyone... still tinking of a way.

ZG's a v frendly chap to tok wif. A cheerful person tt can constantly bring delight to his frenz arnd him. if only i'm tt pro. hahaz...

Mood: -turbulent-

0 comments: