twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)
Today is a realli realli tiring day. I start from the back lar. Reached home at 10.30, b4 tt was guitar rehearsal from 3pm onwards... Den duno wad's wrong wif da audi aircon lor.., me sweating like shit. Not only did i mention it, da rest of da pple too. And haz...can't rmb padma's name until later on and she was disappointed tt she rmbed mine, but i din rmb hers'...lol din mean to. Poor memory lar, can't blame. At least 2day got a few others' hp no le, at least no nid to rely on km n mx.

Den i hate it when i look foolish "playing" some parts i duno, worse still, saw those pro ones pointing me out...argh...dun wan sit in front le...gona sit wif my backstage team. Well...it's oso for keeping my timing accurate lar.

But however it is, the teachers still not tt pleased overall saying there's some bad attitude in us...i'm partly to blame for late curtain on portion...especially da encore portion, hehe

Sabrina saw me doing guitar things lyk veri buay song like tt, duno wad she tinking lor. I noe my priorities one lor...she should noe. But maybe she's juz jk wif me...after all cedarians like tt...hahaz. Heard lim pin wana take chairman post... :P

Wana so so much to go for the home-coming day on 8 May, buden duno if it clashes wif anything anot. Miss all my dear darlies at ny... Haha... Alex one, *puke...jkjk hm, tt's like abt 10 days from now... hehe. Heard from hui min tt nj is such a boring place whereby pple shocked by vulgar lang...n she muz act den. haha...

Haiz...no time for tutorials n friendster testimonials le...so busy...miss those free n easy pri sch days...

Mood: ZZzzz....

0 comments: