twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)
Today's topic will be abt joe ba... He's very erm...duno how to call lar. Xiao li chang dao ba... Keep on asking me to jio ******, if not he's gona action le. but yar... whether to do so anot, it's my business. I nvr say he canot jio. It's how things go tt matter lor. Well, i'm quite irritated by this matter actually. I din wan let pple noe one, but now like almost everyone noe... :P

But another prob is how will she react to my feelings, avoid me? accept me? joke abt tt n forget it? I would rather she not noe den. Besides she dun seem like da type who will settle down... so frustrated. I wanted to do so many things but acceptance is one prob... Heard tt she cry today when i having cs lesson. duno wad happen though.

So tired physically and mentally. For tutorials, competition, affairs... Guess da only crazy thing tt make me laugh alot is when poh woon, sean, alex n me went for a tour in singapore. Lol, i mean da trip was an error itself cuz sean din even noe where 12 goes n lead us to wrong place, in the end, end up late at home and pw meeting cancelled. But yea, it's realli fun toking crap along da way, haven't laugh like tt for years le.

mood: &)

0 comments: