twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)
=qiaonan service learning=
Hurray, the last session at qiaonan is over. Can free up my tuesday time slot after that.

My group's supposed to plan for the so called "Treasure Hunt" item which is the last item in today's final activity. Therefore, we have plentiful of time to source for information regarding their school and draft out the questions. Remember Han Sui telling me shane's disgusted expression when he glanced at our piece of paper which is supposed to be the proposal. Fortunately, the outcome didn't disappoint everyone. It's quite a success.

I can't believe the kids can get the answers in such a short time. Of course, the leaders must have helped a great deal also. Or else, they can't be sweating madly. Oh well, for today, they seem just as enthusiastic as the kids. May Ee was jumping around with the kids, so is Felicia. I remember taking more than 1 hour collecting all the resources...

Other games like the egg game looks fun also. I didn't see how exactly it's played but it seems to pump adrenaline in everyone.

I saw very large spiders on cobwebs spanning across 2 trees. Gosh, they are so humongous not like what I've seen before for a normal spider. Wanted to take pictures of them but appear just as dots in my phone. Ha..

=BBQ=
Accompanied maoxin to go shop and save to look for prices of the items to buy for barbeque. Ha, he's very efficient in helping y3 look at all the prices. Wonder if he's that efficient if i ask him for help. O_O

=misc=
Got blamed when i returned home today for not staying home to take care of my mum. Brother's at home and she can always call me if there's urgent stuff I need to help with. Besides I have school activity and not like I'm simply hanging out for no particular purposes...

My jukebox got a lot of stars. Maybe not a lot, just 2. Argh, it just looks weird... Not used to it.

Didn't know hc's blog got mp3. Or rather it's when i switch back to Internet explorer that I know there is because firefox cannot stream it.

0 comments: