twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)
This entry was intended to be long but I decided in the end to keep it short. It's already long passed my supposed sleeping time for today.

=Fizz! Store=
The sales may not be as good as other stalls like those selling ice creams, pizzas, and sports apparals, but at least we manage to recoup the sum we used to buy stuffs. I'm quite annoyed by the things some people do but I shan't mention names this time also. I hope I aren't looking at things in a tainted aspect.

It's hard to grab my friends to support my stall as in the first place, most aren't even in school. Most of them do not have events for today while some are excused for sports carnival. One of the occasion when I wanted to sell drinks to OAC, I ended up stepping on a deep puddle of mud water, resulting in an unsightly observable stain on my shoes... yargh.

=Badminton Finals=
TJ lost this time but I believe that they've tried their very best and still deserve the respect for their hardwork. I've heard news that RJ's team is very strong. There're a lot of things that come into play when determining one's championship in a match. Pressure is unavoidable.

=GP=
I was reading the markers' report for the recent essays that were marked. It's a rather terrifying experience for me. Had to seek help from dictionary every 2 lines. Imagine that on every page on that thick stack! I haven't even got the time to read through all other resources...

Perhaps there isn't a need for GP teachers to flaunt their wide knowledge of vocabulary when it comes into explanation of students' weaknesses. Introducing suggested answering techniques employs the use of good vocabs which I don't disagree but come on, it's just explanation... Make it simple for people like me!!

=Misc=
I'm told that I'm getting more spendthrift than how I used to spend. I don't think I splurge often on entertainment. Fine, since I'm not supposed to, I should just stay as a nerd and lock myself at home instead.

Mood: tired

0 comments: