twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)
i always tink this story's useful to dealing wif life. Let da hurt n sorrow be written on da sand while let all da good deeds ppl do for us be engraved on a stone, so tt eventually as time passes, only da good deeds will be remembered and not da unhappy things tt happened. It makes life easier. I learn tt being petty is no use, learn to accept things as they are n smile is better, even though u may nt be realli happy behind those smiles.

today's juz a realli realli tiring day. feeling pretty feverish also.. nt out of luv or anything, haha..

I tink i realli slack too much le lor.. I dun wan to be so lag behind in physics. I wana find back da moltivation I've lost. After listening to principal's toks, i tink I'll try working harder~ i dun wan to be told to drop any..

got suan again on d way to AI. Happen to see chingz n juz a hi can keep my ear bombarded for 30 min? mx n jy were saying wad vicki, wad sc gal n duno wad bullshit larz.. i'm quite touched tt dey actually accompany me to AI even though i din ask them to anyway.

0 comments: