twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)
i'm juz suck at consoling pple. I tink she din actually feel better. I duno wad to do actually...

anyway, today in sch, mrs leong pickin on cr again. I tink she's nt da only one smsing lor, but yet get caught and being reprimanded directly. I guess any being will feel v awkward under tt situation ba... mrs leong din tink tt way, juz tot tt she's rude..

During da time in canteen, she's still buggin us, askin abt where's cr. Interrogating pa why she left, etc... duno how she asks until pa wana cry ord lor... dampen all our moods lor.

i tink i'm gg to buy presents in bulk. Lots of my frends bdae r round da corner + those overdue ones... (:P guilty), haha..

i may be considering buyin dumbells to train..not tt heavy sort one la.. heard it's pretty effective cos it's v convenient.

i'm gg for NUS openhse on 12 Mar, interested ppl, can contact me if u wana join me oso..

0 comments: