twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)
A lvl results released. It seems like this year there're many who score very well.. Da best is from RJ. My mum's naggin abt da similarity of da scholar's background wif ours yet dere's a world of difference of me and him. Some ppl are juz born smart and more dilligent ba.. Can't be help :P Maybe i can get inspired by them. I wan to get 4As oso, haha.. but i hope my GP wun be too bad la... it's my greatest concern of all...

TJ perform pretty good too. Heard it's another best compared with these 5 yrs. Too bad da ranking among jcs have been done away. Otherwise, it'll be exciting to look out for which college's higher n which's lower.. But you quan din score all A's. I tot he would.. Jaron got 1 C. Spoils da other As. Not sure for sabrina though. 10/04's chinese avg la. Quite a few got A1 though. Anyway, tink they're all dropping L2 le lor. Hope cos of tt, can get a change in timetable! I wan early dismissal!

Juz realise NOI is on 12th too.. Maybe i'll meet u ppl after da competition.

Want list: usb transfer cable for my hp/infra red receiver oso can.. haha

0 comments: